Here’s a list of things I wrote. You can navigate between the previous and next article at the bottom of each article. Articles are not paginated, because that’s annoying.
- Dark Mode for All the Things 18 Jul 2020
Adding native dark mode support in browsers via @media queries.
- Using rsync to Deploy Your Jekyll Site 11 Dec 2016
Safe and fast.
- On-demand Opening of SSH Ports on AWS 10 Dec 2016
AWS security groups offer unparallaled security.
- Search, a Client-based Approach 15 Nov 2015
Client-side search with no server queries is blazingly fast.
- Jekyll Against the Rest of the World 10 Nov 2015
Static site publishing because everything else is dumb.
- Arch Linux with Whole Disk Encryption 29 Oct 2015